Monday, December 4, 2006

Ted Bundy and other kids in my neighborhood

My neighborhood is full of children. Part of the reason we chose this neighbor was because of the vast amount of little ones running around. Kids for my kids to hang with. Play dates that didn't require driving more than 3 minutes (most times, less). It would be Heaven. Unfortunately I didn't realize we'd live near Ted Bundy.

Okay, so maybe he's not going to end up a serial killer but he is a sociopath. Let's call him Ted. Ted is a fourth grader. He's smart, I'll give him that. I'm quite confident he'll grow up to be a left wing liberal because he talks out of both sides of his er, uh...mouth. He's manipulative and a liar. He starts problems with other kids and then turns around and tells his parents the other children did it. He won't play at anyone elses homes because he's not in control and he can't determine who does what. If my children are at his house and don't do what he wants, he tells them to leave. It my children tell his parents he did something wrong, they call my kids tattle tales and tell them to leave. I'm about ready to kick some serious 4th grade ass. The other day I'd had enough and finally, after he continued to pick on my child, told him to go home. His mother actually got mad at me and I kindly told her what I thought about her and her child.

There's only so much a person can take. The parents are blind to the fact that their child is a lying little manipulating Ted Bundy. ALL of the neighbors see it. We've all discussed it. None of us have said anything because we know it won't make any difference.

I'd like to tell his parents the truth but it would just make things worse and I won't do that to my children. I know that, in the future when I see he's been arrested for whatever crap he finally couldn't get away with, I'll laugh my ass off and scream at the top of my lungs, "I knew it would happen one day!"

No comments: